Shiloh Christian Children’s Ranch’s mission is to provide Christian homes for abused, neglected, and other children
and to meet the spiritual, emotional, social, and physical needs of each child.
- Jesus Christ’s saving grace is at the center of everything we do. Our staff, home parents, and board of directors are all Christian.
- The children live in loving homes with full-time parents that provide a healthy family environment
to learn and grow.
- Shiloh is funded by gifts from caring people.
- We give refuge to all children placed at Shiloh without any fee charged to their families.
- We are located in a rural farming community that provides a variety of opportunities for work and play.
We believe both activities are therapeutic.