The mission of Shiloh Christian Children’s Ranch is to provide Christian homes for abused, neglected, and other children
and to meet the spiritual, emotional, social, and physical needs of each child.
More about Shiloh:
- Jesus Christ’s saving grace is at the center of everything we do. Our staff, home parents, and board of directors are all Christian.
- The children live in loving homes with full-time parents that provide a healthy family environment
to learn and grow.
- Shiloh is funded by gifts from caring people.
- We give refuge to all children placed at Shiloh without any fee charged to their families.
- We are located in a rural farming community that provides a variety of opportunities for work and play.
We believe both activities are therapeutic.