Church Partners

A Note From Jay…

“One of the most important things I do here at Shiloh is to show and tell churches, and other organizations, about how we provide homes for formerly abused/neglected children. I would be thrilled to visit with your group at your location. Just contact me and we will schedule a visit.”

Jay Craig, Stewardship Officer


Several hundred churches partner with Shiloh Christian Children’s Ranch by including Shiloh in their regular missions giving. Most of these churches contribute funding on a monthly basis. The regular giving amounts of these supporting churches range from $50 per month to approximately $2,000 per month.  Each of these churches decides what funding amount they are able to and are willing to donate.

Often, a ladies group, youth group, or Sunday school class contributes financially to the Ranch.

If you belong to a church or to a group within a church that would like to contribute, please contact Mandy Eagan at Shiloh’s office at: 573.588.2191 to discuss details, or email Mandy at: .

Shiloh would be glad to send a knowledgeable representative to your church to show and tell about Shiloh’s ministry to formerly abused, neglected children.

Your gift is very much appreciated and fully deductible as a charitable contribution.  A copy of our latest financial  report may be obtained by writing to Shiloh Christian Children’s Ranch, 601 N. Center Street, Shelbina, MO 63468 and 573-588-2191.   Shiloh Christian Children’s Ranch was formed in Missouri.  If you are a resident of one of these states, you may obtain financial information directly from the state agency:  FLORIDA – A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, 1-800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA) OR ONLINE AT REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Florida Registration # CH47516. MARYLAND – For the cost of copies and postage, Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD  2140.  MISSISSIPPI – The official registration and financial information of Shiloh Christian Children’s Ranch may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.  NEW YORK – Office of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271. NORTH CAROLINA – FINANCIAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ORGANIZATION AND A COPY OF ITS LICENSE ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE STATE SOLICITATION LICENSING BRANCH AT 1-888-830-4989. THE LICENSE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. PENNSYLVANIA – The official registration and financial information of Shiloh Christian Children’s Ranch may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement;   VIRGINIA – Virginia State Office of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA  23218.  . WASHINGTON – Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 1-800-332-4483.   WEST VIRGINIA – Residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.  Registration with any of these state agencies does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by any state.