Who can come to Shiloh?

      • Children 0-15 years old
      • Children that are abused, neglected, and/or at-risk
      • Children desiring a change in their life

How much does it cost to send a child to Shiloh?

      • No fee

What kind of facility is Shiloh?

      • Two sites, Clarence and Kahoka, MO
      • Six traditional homes and two relief homes with Christian Homeparents
      • Family setting with biblical teaching and discipline
      • Approximately 10 children in each home
      • Rural country setting
      • On-site Christian school at Kahoka site

How long does a child stay at Shiloh?

      • Until significant improvements occur
      • Time for child to work through their situation(s)
      • Some children make Shiloh their permanent home

What do the children do each day?

      • Children work together in a family environment, learning to cook, take care of farm animals, and other chores
      • Children attend school at one of three schools: On-site Christian, public school, or Christian school
      • Each Shiloh child attends the local Christian church as a family and may also be involved in youth group, Christian summer camps, Christian concerts, etc.
      • Families go on shopping trips, to sporting events, and community functions

Can parents/guardians visit the child(ren)?

      • Yes, if it is beneficial to the child, visits will be regularly scheduled
      • There is no contact the first month to allow child to adjust to their new setting
      • During the second month, the visit will be on site
      • Then monthly visits are arranged with the homeparents 2 weeks prior to the visit

How can I help?

      • You can become a regular supporter of Shiloh’s ministry to children (See below)
      • You can make Shiloh a part of your prayer life
      • You can remember Shiloh if you know of a child in need of our ministry

Please click the button below to support Shiloh’s ministry to victims of abuse, neglect, and other at-risk children…

Your gift is very much appreciated and fully deductible as a charitable contribution.  A copy of our latest financial  report may be obtained by writing to Shiloh Christian Children’s Ranch, 601 N. Center Street, P.O. Box 606, Shelbina, MO 63468 and 573-588-2191.   Shiloh Christian Children’s Ranch was formed in Missouri.  If you are a resident of one of these states, you may obtain financial information directly from the state agency:  FLORIDA – A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, 1-800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA) OR ONLINE AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Florida Registration # CH47516. MARYLAND – For the cost of copies and postage, Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD  2140.  MISSISSIPPI – The official registration and financial information of Shiloh Christian Children’s Ranch may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.  NEW YORK – Office of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271. NORTH CAROLINA – FINANCIAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ORGANIZATION AND A COPY OF ITS LICENSE ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE STATE SOLICITATION LICENSING BRANCH AT 1-888-830-4989. THE LICENSE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. PENNSYLVANIA – The official registration and financial information of Shiloh Christian Children’s Ranch may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement;   VIRGINIA – Virginia State Office of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA  23218.  . WASHINGTON – Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 1-800-332-4483.   WEST VIRGINIA – Residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.  Registration with any of these state agencies does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by any state.